Are you worried about how to crack the UPSC exams? To become a civil servant and serve for the country is a dream for many of you. And it takes a lot of zeal to cross over the IAS exams. To choose any promising coaching is the first step to walk towards UPSC exams.
But most students fail to do so, and their search never ends. Relax!! Why are we here? A little trust goes a long way. Join the best Sociology coaching in Delhi under the expert guidance of Mongra Sir. Sociology by Aditya Mongra is one of the leading Institute for Civil Service preparation in Delhi.
With our expert guidance, students can easily finish the Sociology syllabus in a quick time. That will give them extra time to focus on your general subjects.
Sociology Optional as a Choice: IAS students find it quite easy to go ahead with Sociology optional in the mains exam. It is a detailed study of social behavior, social and cultural developments, and the evolution of humans.
Why Sociology is the Best Option?
- A limited syllabus that saves time.
- Simple concepts relatable to everyday life.
- Easy availability of study materials.
- Better chances of scoring marks compared to other optional subjects.
How to Prepare for Sociology Optional?
- Get a clear understanding of concepts.
- Read the Sociology optional syllabus for UPSC exams.
- Find inter-related chapters.
- Watch Mongra Sir sociology online videos.
- Split them into separate sections.
- Prepare short notes with diagrams and flowcharts.
- Practice sociology last year’s question papers to cover important topics.
- Make a habit of answering questions like an expert.
- Add points, diagrams, and flowcharts to your answer.
- Practice time management before exams.
- Include heading and sub-headings in your answer.
- Use case studies in your answer to make it sensible.
Sociology by Aditya Mongra Course Elements: Sociology by Aditya Mongra mainly offers classes for Sociology optional subjects. It is a blessing for those who strive to crack the civil service exams.
Here is a list of benefits for students who choose Sociology as an optional subject.
- Wide coverage of the subject.
- We offer Offline/ Live Online Classes.
- Exposure to both Indian and Foreign author books.
- Extra attention to sociology answer writing.
- Monthly Sociology Test series to evaluate performance growth.
- Practice sessions on the previous year’s question papers and sample papers.
- Extra classes for students who miss classes.
Sociology by Aditya Mongra is open for students from all over. You can easily join our live offline/online upsc sociology classes from your present location. To check our course fee details, visit our page www.sociologybyadityamongra.com .
Best Sociology Institute in Delhi
Sociology by Aditya Mongra started with an aim to provide a comprehensive solution for the IAS candidates. Working for more than two decades in the field, Aditya Mongra Sir has seen an exponential rise in its mission to create a success story for hundreds of students. Our students have given a consistent growth story over the years.
Why Choose Sociology by Aditya Mongra?
Sociology by Aditya Mongra focus on 3 key points: Conceptual Clarity, Conceptual Interlinking and Sociological Articulation. All credit goes to Mongra Sir for his ingenious tips to benefit students. Check out the key reasons to join the best IAS coaching for Sociology in Delhi.
- Promising and experienced teachers.
- In-depth program to clear out doubts.
- Offline/Online classes (subject to Covid guidelines).
- Updated Study Material.
- Record success story.
- Specialized Test Series.
- Regular Assignment Practice.
Sociology by Aditya Mongra continues to add value to its students. Join our Feedback program to help better our services. Your valuable suggestions will most likely be accepted.
Sociology by Aditya Mongra Faculty
Gone are the days when students could not fulfill their dream. To crack the hard-hitting battle of UPSC exams is easier than ever before. All cheers to Mongra Sir who have given a shot in the arm to boost student potential. As of now, he is absolutely involved to fulfill the dreams of young minds.
People Also Ask:
- Why Sociology is a good optional subject for IAS exam preparation?
A: It is key to choose the right optional for IAS exams as it decides your future. Sociology is the best optional subject for the IAS exam because there is a limited syllabus to study. Also, its concepts are super easy to understand.
- Is NCERT enough to prepare for IAS prelims?
A: You can rely on NCERT books. They provide vast information in easy language understandable by everyone. It is useful for both UPSC Prelims and Mains exams. So, hold the NCERT books always by your side.
- How many IAS officials are usually selected each year?
A: There is a limited vacancy for administration posts in the respective governments. However, the reason behind this is not known in public.
- How many hours do we need to study for IAS exams?
A: The UPSC syllabus is vast and requires a lot of effort to crack IAS exams. Most students are not sure about the hours of study needed per day. However, most successful people spend about 10-12 hours per day to prepare for the UPSC exams.