Best Sociology Optional Online Coaching
For UPSC/Civil Services Exam
- Fresh Batch on 15 June 2022
- Course Duration: 14-16 weeks
- Classes Timing – 5 PM -7:30 PM (Mon-Fri)
- 2 Demo Sessions
- Emphasis on Improving Writing Skills
Best Online Classes for Sociology Optional
We provide the best Sociology optional online classes to reach the students across the country so that they will be benefitted from the best teacher for Sociology Optional UPSC i.e. Aditya Mongra sir. He is known for providing the best online classes for Sociology optional to the UPSC aspirants. He provides comprehensive study material along with the best video lectures to clear the theoretical concepts excellently. His best teaching pedagogies prepare the students excellently so that they will be able to score well in their Sociology Mains UPSC Exam 2022. The best part of our Sociology optional coaching online is that we provide live video lectures. No recorded lectures are given but the students are free to access those video lectures anytime by saving them to watch later. Aditya Mongra sir encourages the students to ask their queries in the live interactive classes and they are also guided on how to incorporate the research-based knowledge and analysis in the answers so that they will be able to score higher marks in the UPSC Sociology optional exam.
Features of Online Coaching for Sociology Optional
- UPSC Sociology Best Faculty – Aditya Mongra sir is known as the best Sociology optional teacher who provides his research-based knowledge in live lectures. His motive is to make the students do better than yesterday. Therefore, he is always ready to clear their doubts.
- Emphasis on Writing Skills – We ensure that our students will be good in their writing skills in the online classes for sociology optional for UPSC. Therefore, we teach them to do the analysis of the concepts effectively so that they will get good marks from the examiner.
- Test Series – We offer the best sociology optional online test series prepared by Aditya sir. Comprehensive test series: Total of 10 Tests (8 Sectional and 2 Complete). Mini Test Series: Only 4 Complete Syllabus Tests (Two tests each for Paper I and Paper II). Online test series starting on 26 June 2022.
- Current Affairs – We update our students on current affairs regularly and ensure that they incorporate those current affairs to enrich their answers to score well in the Sociology optional paper UPSC 2022.
- Nominal Fee – Our best online coaching for Sociology optional is available at a nominal fee in comparison to the other online coaching classes. Get the advantage of the best education only at an affordable fee.
Which is the best sociology optional coaching online?
If you are searching for the best online coaching for Sociology optional to crack the exam of UPSC 2022, then you should join Aditya Mongra’s sociology optional UPSC online classes. Aditya Mongra sir is the best sociology optional teacher who teaches each module in each paper. He not only completes the whole syllabus one month before the main exam by using effective teaching pedagogies but also solves their concepts whenever they face them. The students never feel any hesitation in their online classes while asking the questions due to Aditya Mongra sir’s friendly nature with them.
He also provides the best online sociology test series UPSC to encourage the students to practice writing the answers and essays. He evaluates their descriptive answers and provides excellent feedback on their performance. He motivates them to work hard to make the weak concepts of the subject so that they will not have to face any kind of trouble during their exam. He tells them how to write the analysis of each subject in live video lectures.
Hence, join Aditya Mongra sir’s sociology optional online coaching as he has many years of experience teaching UPSC aspirants and is known to give many Civil Servants across the country. His in-depth knowledge of the subject of sociology makes him an expert on the subject.
How will I register for sociology optional online coaching of Aditya Mongra sir? How can it help me?
You should register yourself on the official website of Aditya Mongra’s sociology optional coaching to get admission to the sociology optional UPSC online classes. Here, the online batch is going to start on 15 June 2022. Therefore, apply as soon as possible as only limited seats for online classes are available. The best feature of our coaching classes is that Aditya Mongra sir doesn’t focus on quantity, but he focuses on imparting quality education. Therefore, he keeps the size of the batches small. You will be able to get two online demo sessions to decide yourself what option is the best for you to crack the UPSC exam. The course will be covered effectively within a short time ( 14 – 16 weeks). The online classes are available only from Monday to Friday. You will be able to access live video classes from 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm.
- Aditya Mongra sir is the best UPSC Sociology faculty who has a good command of the subject. He teaches each module for each paper. His effective teaching techniques make the online classes very interactive and engaging. He motivates the students regularly to improve the weak concepts in the sociology optional online classes. You will always find him available for clearing your doubts so that you will understand the theoretical concepts clearly.
- You will get the online test series for sociology that will help you give your best performance. Aditya Mongra sir is the best guide and support for the UPSC aspirants to make them understand the subject excellently. He has prepared the test series on the basis of his many years of in-depth knowledge on the subject. You will be able to get the 10 test sets. Out of those ten sets, 8 are sectional sets and 2 sets are based on the whole syllabus.
- You will be made to practice writing the long answers again and again in the online classes so that you will get a good command of the topics. He will guide you on how to incorporate the valuable points in the answers so that the examiner will give you the highest marks.
- He motivates the students to read the newspapers regularly. He updates them about the current affairs in his online sociology optional class lectures.
Why should I choose Sociology optional for the Civil Services Exam?
To crack the UPSC exam is not an easy task to do but not impossible if you get the proper guidance before choosing the subject for the UPSC exam. Sociology is the best choice for you if you want to read the theoretical subject for preparing for the Civil Services Examination. It is easier than the other theoretical subjects as you don’t require the mugging up of the important dates and facts.
The best thing about this subject is that it will give a wide range of study material that you can assemble from various sources i.e. websites, journals, books, newspapers, and blogs. In this way, you will be able to get in-depth knowledge and effectively appear in the UPSC exam.
You can prepare within 4 months easily as it doesn’t need much time and energy while understanding the difficult concepts. But if you have a science background then you can feel this theoretical subject is difficult to understand.
Sociology optional will help you when you will be called for the interview round after cracking the UPSC exam. This will make you know various social issues, problems, and their impact on governance. Hence, you will be able to give impressive answers during your interview.
You should also get the proper guidance from the best mentor in the country. Join Aditya Mongra sir’s sociology optional classes online to understand the theoretical concepts easily and make your chances double of cracking the UPSC exam on your first attempt.
How should I prepare a sociology optional paper within 4 months?
A good mentor offers his best knowledge to empower the students. Therefore, you should take the mentorship of the UPSC sociology best faculty i.e. Aditya Mongra sir while preparing yourself for the Civil Services Exam. He will make you avoid those mistakes that can reduce your marks. His outstanding teaching skills will make the concepts of the subject easy. Hence, register yourself for the best sociology optional UPSC online classes.
Read the following tips to plan the strategy for sociology optional:
- Answer Writing Practice – To get the highest marks in the sociology optional paper, you should practice writing the answers regularly. You should incorporate your answers with the important theories of the thinkers, social issues, critiques, and real-life examples to present your views effectively. This subject demands your deep knowledge and hence, you should write the long answers. You can access our best online test series for sociology. It has been prepared by Aditya Mongra sir which can give a great opportunity for evaluating the performance. You will be able to know your strengths and weaknesses before the final UPSC exam.
- Note-Making – It is very necessary to keep the notes while preparing for a theoretical subject like sociology. The precise and concise notes help you to remember the important points of the difficult concepts within a short period, Hence, do an effective note-making for the subject.
- GS Paper 1 – You will be able to find the important topics in the sociology optional paper are overlapping with GS Paper 1. Hence, link both the concepts of the subjects in the best way. You should take the guidance from the best online teacher for sociology optional i.e. Aditya Mongra sir to understand the concepts.
- Current Affairs – Keep yourself updated about current affairs and enrich your answers with them. Read The Hindu newspaper regularly to upgrade the level of your knowledge.