How to Score 300+ Marks in Sociology Optional UPSC Mains Exam 2023
‘True success is all about working towards meaningful goals and dreams’, and once you have chosen the goal of scoring 300 marks or more in Sociology Optional, you can do it. You just have to understand How to Score 300+ Marks in Sociology Optional, and make sure that you do not lose track while preparing for the subject and follow a proper strategy that too under right guidance.
Every year there are some examples wherein we see how scoring good marks in Sociology optional raised the ranks of the candidates and make them get the service of their choice. For example –
Chirumamilla Vinay Kumar
Shrusti Jayant Deshmukh
High score in the sociology optional subject helps students to find their names among the top 100 candidates. Take a look at some of the toppers –
Shrusti Jayant Deshmukh
Chandra Mohan Garg
You can be the next person if you follow the strategy shared in this article religiously without losing track of your studies.
Tips to score good in Sociology Optional –
1) Understand the syllabus – Understand each and every word written in your Sociology Optional Syllabus and try to learn it, as it the basis of your preparation. Understand the nature of both the papers of the Optional and then make your strategy accordingly.
2) Select your sources – Do not run for too many books rather keep your booklist short and read them thoroughly. One can also join some good coaching institute for better understanding of the syllabus. Sociology Optional by Aditya Mongra Sir is a very good option, to cover syllabus thoroughly that too within time.
3) Prepare your notes – Many students remain confused on how to make notes for Sociology Optional. Notes is something that you come back to before the exam to revise the subject in less time, so make sure it is crisp, concise and includes all the important information.
4) Multiple revisions – Revision is the key, it helps in cementing the content that you have read so make sure to take out time every day, every week for the revision.
5) Focus on Answer Writing Practice – Sociology Optional answer writing is the most important part of your preparation, as knowledge without the art of expressing it effectively is of no use in this exam. Aditya Mongra Sir focuses on Daily Answer Writing Practice in his class, which makes him the best teacher of Sociology in Delhi.
6) Learn Interlinking – Answer writing is all about connecting the dots. A multidimensional answer will make your answer stand out in the crowd. Deeper understanding of the subject will let you connect topics with each other and also with the contemporary issues.
7) Mains Test Series – It is very important to know your mistakes before exam so that you do not repeat them on the final day. Mock test helps you in multiple ways. Firstly, in proper revision of your entire syllabus and secondly in understanding your shortcomings and them improving thereupon. ‘Aditya Mongra Sociology Optional Test Series‘ is known for is good Quality questions and valuable feed back.
Thus scoring 300 + marks in Sociology Optional is not impossible if one follows a proper plan and remains consistent with studies, as it was the consistent efforts of the turtle that made it win the race.
You can also join Sociology by Aditya Mongra classes. Sir is known for his unique teaching style which makes the subject very easy even for the new students. Sir encourages the students to ask doubts and helps them in every possible way, which makes him the best teacher for Sociology Optional.
He also offers multiple courses like the Sociology Optional Foundation Course, Sociology Optional Mock Test Series and also Sociology Optional Postal Course for those students who cannot commute regularly or live in distant areas that too at a very affordable rate.
If you also wish to see your name in the coveted list of the selected candidates then enroll now.