We have brought a completely mains oriented Sociology Optional Personal Mentorship Programme by Aditya Mongra Sir. The course has been designed by our expert faculty to help the students get their dream job.
This Sociology Optional Mentorship course is basically designed for the students who have earlier appeared in the mains exam but have been unable to clear for some reasons or for the students who have completed their syllabus and now want to consolidate their entire preparation. The focus of the course is on individual strategy making and to bring corrections in the strategy to increase the efficiency.
Features of Aditya Mongra Personal Mentorship Program –
1) The students will be guided by Aditya Mongra Sir, sir is an expert in his field with a huge experience in guiding students for UPSC. Sir has a unique teaching style which makes even tough concepts seem easy, this makes Aditya Sir best Sociology Optional Teacher in Delhi.
2) The course will consist of more than 40 sessions taken by Aditya Sir, and 10 class tests to check the performance of the students, the syllabus will be covered with the special focus on conceptual clarity.
3) The Sociology Optional classes will be on weekends with flexible timings, which make it feasible even for the working people and the candidates get enough time to focus on other aspects of the UPSC syllabus.
4) We lay extra focus on Daily Answer Writing Practice, because it is your answers that get you to clear the exam score good and take the post of your choice.
5) The Sociology Optional Personal Mentorship Programme is a well structured programme to make corrections in the preparation strategy of the students.
6) Under this Personal Mentorship Programme, we provide value added materials to the students, which help them get holistic understanding of the subject, and enable them to write a comprehensive answer. This includes Last Look, (add link) which is a booklet of important questions and important issues from the mains perspective.
7) Our personal mentorship includes one to one guidance from Aditya Sir, his guidance will not only help you in performing well in Sociology Optional mains but will enhance your overall personality, thus preparing you for the personality test as well.
So, if you are preparing for Sociology optional but unable to understand where you are going wrong or if you want to give that last push and finishing touch to your preparation then this UPSC Personal Mentorship course for sociology is for you. Do not miss this opportunity to get mentored by Aditya Mongra Sir as he is the best faculty for Sociology Optional. Enrol now and give wings to your preparation.
FAQs for Mentorship Program for Sociology Optional
a) Which coaching is best for Sociology Optional?
Sociology Optional by Aditya Mongra is the best coaching in Delhi, they have shown a continuous trajectory of selections. Aditya Sir is renowned for his unique teaching styles, his student centric approach and the value that he gives to the doubts of every student.
Aditya Mongra Sociology optional also offers a range of courses which caters to the needs of students at different stages of their preparation. The Courses include –
• Sociology Optional Foundation Course
• Sociology Optional test series
• Personal Mentorship Program
• Test Series for Sociology Optional
• Aditya Mongra Postal Course
b) What is the Sociology Optional pros and cons?
Sociology Optional is a very popular subject among aspirants because of following positives –
• Short syllabus.
• Sociology is a scoring subject and easy to understand.
• No academic background is needed.
• Overlap with the other papers of General Studies.
• Helps in writing a more comprehensive and multidimensional essay.
However like all other good things sociology options also has some cons which includes that the questions are of general in nature and are thus open to interpretation and also the role of current affairs is huge.
But this can be dealt with the right guidance and approach, one can join Aditya Mongra Sociology Optional Foundation Course, where in the entire syllabus will be covered from scratch along with the focus on Answer Writing Practice for Sociology Optional.
c) Can I cover Sociology Optional in 4 months?
Sociology optional has short syllabus which makes it possible to cover the entire syllabus in a limited time, provided the candidate follows a proper strategy. Students can join Aditya Mongra Sociology Foundation course, wherein the entire Sociology Optional Syllabus is covered comprehensively in the time span of 4 months, with special focus on conceptual clarity and answer writing.
However the students who cannot come to classes can opt for Sociology Optional postal course, where in the notes prepared by Aditya Sir will be provided to the students.
d) How can I get 300+ in Sociology Optional?
Getting 300 + in Sociology Optional is not an impossible task because every year many students are scoring 300+ and getting the post of their choice. The students just have to work in proper direction. According to Aditya Mongra Sir, best Sociology Optional Faculty in Delhi “students should work on building the approach that is required for both the papers of Sociology”. As paper 1 deals with fundamentals of the subject and is more theoretical on the other hand paper 2 is more based on contemporary issues and application of the subject.
Thus the student who understands the real demand of the questions and does enough of Answer Writing Practice with evaluation has very high chances to score 300 +.
You can join Aditya Mongra Sociology Optional Test Series, the test series is organised in well structured manner so that students conduct their revision properly while giving tests and the feedback helps in improving their performance in final exam.